Thursday, October 22, 2009

CTR 8 Class Party - October

Saturday I had another Primary class party for my CTR 8 class. Only 5 children made it. The kids that didn't make it - 4 had the swine flu, 1 was in Hawaii (lucky) and 3 were my inactive children. I couldn't believe how many children had the swine flu and couldn't attend.

Well the party must go on. I could have done a bunch of fun Halloween things... but I try to keep it low key so that I will actually have them at with low stress and happiness. The main point is getting to PARTY!
Broden and Jonathan.
It was a nice day, a little breezy.... but I felt we should have it outside and it worked out great. We ate pizza, cookies and junk food - Yeah! You may know that I do not give treats in my class - only 3 times this whole year. Our treats are having a party.


Lindsey, Isabelle and Jensyn.
They were able to paint pumpkins and they turned out very cute.
Isabelle and Broden showing off their creative pumpkins.
Look how cute Jensyn's is.....with flower eyes. (Jensyn's mom (Jen) is my team teacher and I didn't get a picture of her - but she was there.)
Lindsey's turned out really cute too. Way to go girls!
Vampire teeth... of course they had to be my favorite vampires. I gave them a gift treat bag with play doe, vampire teeth, a game, skeleton, fun straws and candy.
Lindsey and Isabelle..... wwoooooooo soooo scary. I think they are after me Rrrrruuuunnnn!
Jonathan and Broden bare their scary teeth too. We had a fun party. They are quick, but my class loves them. Only one more to go at Christmas time. I told them that I will only be their teacher for another 2 1/2 months... boy this year went by fast.

We've enjoyed all of their baptisms - only one more to go. It's been a blast! I hope I get to stay in this calling for a while... I love it!

9 comments:

Small House said...

FUN!!!! You have got to be one of the BEST primary teachers. I'm certain you'll be in this calling awhile. I think the primary presidency would fight to the death to keep you!!!

Scrappy Girl said...

The looks on their faces says it all! They are having a blast!

Don't forget what tonight is! I can't wait!

CB said...

They all look so happy! You can tell they love the party and I KNOW they love their teacher :D
Good job - You always do so much for the kids it is awesome!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

So cute! Love the pictures. Looks like they had a great time. I can't believe how gorgeous your yard still is. Beautiful green grass and colors.
You are a great person.

Zoey said...

So, are you going to be able to teach the same age group next year? FYI, in case you didn't know and wanted to know - they are changing all of the class names next year, so the class you have would be called CTR 7!!! Funny, huh?

Connie said...

It shows that you love your calling and that the kids love you! Too bad about all the sick kids!

Ann Marie said...

I feel so bad for all of the sick kids. :(

Of course.. as always.. you are an amazing teacher! ~ Love that your treats are parties. When I become a primary teacher.. I may have to do that!

Valerie said...

What a great teacher you are! I wish some of our teachers would go out of their way to even visit their children just once a year. That would be a big improvement. Okay, just having them show up on Sundays would be improvement. :) That is wonderful that they can feel the Spirit and feel our Heavenly Father's love through their wonderful teacher-you!

kado! said...

those kids are having a BLAST! You threw a great party!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin