Saturday, September 5, 2009

L'Equip Vitalmill Wheat Grinder

Two weeks ago I received the Vitalmill wheat grinder and I LOVE IT! Woo Hoo!!
All put together and ready to go. I grab my wheat and made some flour. So fast, so fine! Hippeeee! It is much faster then by hand (of course). I am more excited that I was able to get it for the low, low price of $129. Fantastic!

Look at that flour. This will make it much easier to grab wheat flour and use it more often in things I bake. Here comes some yummy home made honey wheat bread. I feel like I am getting more prepared and more of a home maker. It's a great feeling!

1 comment:

Zoey said...

We bought one too. Brandon flipped for the price. And although it is noisy, it's so much faster and easier to grind up a bunch of wheat all at once. We actually are doing it for the neighbors too! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin