Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Thursday, August 13, 2009

7 Things About Me

On July 1st I was tagged by Garden of Egan to tell seven things about me you probably don't know. I decided I had put it off long enough, so...... here you go.

Here are a couple of other blogs I have posted details about who I am. Here and Here. 1. I worked for computer companies as a Contract Administrator and Program Manager for about 18 years. After I divorced I decided to move to Idaho and the job I had here was pretty bad. After a downturn in the computer industry I was laid off. That was about 7 years ago. After that, I decided to work with my Mom as a house cleaner. My Mom has retired and I took over the business and work alone. I clean 10 houses and 1 business per week (plus mine).

I LOVE being a house cleaner. Seriously. No stress. No LONG hours. I have time to be a Mom. I get the satisfaction of a job well done EVERYDAY. I don't have a boss. I make enough money to live on. Life is great as a house cleaner!2. I love to work in the yard. I love to be outside enjoying the fruits of my labor. I forgot to post this pretty picture of my Hibiscus. I love beautiful flowers!3. This is the technology I love besides my computer. I love my Zune (not an iPod). As I go about my day I listen to it all the time. It is in a case that is the speaker. I don't like head phones (they give me a headache).

My cell phone is a tracfone. I don't like monthly bills or paying too much. Since I try to be really frugal a tracfone works great for me (and Brady). I pay $100 per year and it works well for us (we both have one). I don't text. Actually - I'm not much into talking on the phone much. I guess I prefer email.

4. I cannot live without these products. I have dry skin that is manageable if I lotion up good everyday with Avon Moisture Therapy. On my face I use Mary Kay. My favorite chap stick is Natural ice. I don't wear lip stick. I could never get used to the look on my face (I always felt like a prostitute if I wear it - LOL!)
5. I don't polish my finger nails or toe nails. Yikes - I know. I think I am allergic to it - my nails split and get really weak. I'm an all natural - non-prissy girl. I guess I like getting my hands dirty too much :-D.
6. I don't wear jewelry either. Well..... I only wear gold hoops in my ears all the time.
7. I'm really weird about my tooth brush and flossing. I have to get a new toothbrush every couple of weeks - maybe a month - maybe.
I LOVE new toothbrushes. I wish they were cheaper, because I would change it weekly.

Also, while I am driving around from house to house each day - I floss. *giggle. I don't text or put make up on - I floss.

I guess it's out there for the world to know how unique I am. It's great to be me- LOL! If there is anything you would like to know about me, just ask in a comment and I will do a post answering your "always wanted to know" questions.

I'm tagging anyone who would like to join in. It's a great thing to do when you can't think of anything to blog about.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to clean too!
~ You wouldn't know it if you saw my house today! LOL!

You are a unique woman! Are we all not unique? That's what makes us special! :)

I bet you have the best teeth ever.. Whenever I go to the dentist.. they chastise me for my flossing habits...

Janice said...

That is awesome that you love who you are. I to use a tracfone from Walmart. They work just as well as any other phone.
I enjoyed learning more about you.
Thanks for sharing.

Connie said...

I too love to work outside. I also love a clean house but wish someone else would clean it! If I get to choose, I'd rather mow a lawn than clean a kitchen...the lawn stays mowed longer than 15 minutes!

Mary Kay for the face? No wonder you look so good!

Thanks for sharing the things that make you so unique!

Zoey said...

Yeah. Most of those I did know about you, but I am your favorite niece right? (just kidding) That was fun!

Small House said...

It's always fun to learn a little more about blog friends. I had to laugh because I thought I was the only one that did this, BUT....I floss in the car to!!!!!!

Have a good day.
Sandra

CB said...

You are so cute - I love that you floss in the car. If everyone did that we'd all probably have better gums!

Your flowers are gorgeous!! I posted about my yard and my flowers but I think you do so much more work and your yard in the front and back is so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin