Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Sons are the Love of my Life

I've been trying to squeeze in as much yard work as I can each day. Yesterday around 8PM, Brady tells me he needs cookies for a school party. There was no way I was going to make cookies that late at night after my regular cleaning jobs and working in the yard.

I told him I would get cleaned up and we would have to go to the store and buy some. He chose sugar cookies of course. I think they are his favorite - to bad they are not home made :-D.
We had to get 2 packages to have enough for his Spanish Class. It's amazing to me that school is going to be out in just a few more weeks. Summer is on it's way - YEAH!

I haven't seen or spoken to Jason in a couple of weeks. It's always hard on a Mom not to bug their child when they leave home and become an adult. I try to be good and cut the apron strings and let him live his life - but I sure miss him every day.

When I arrived home from work today, there was a lovely note from Jason... I'm sad I missed seeing him, but was so touched by his note. I know the picture is kinda fuzzy... I need a new camera!! Here is what his note said:

Stopped by to see you.
You must be working.
I miss you and love you guys.
Jason

The best part of life is having children. I am lucky because I am the Mother of two wonderful sons. They have made my life richer, fuller, joyful, happy and loving each day raising them! I'm am so thankful I had the opportunity to be a MOTHER.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin