Compiled & many originals by firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection © 1972 - 2002 by Shirley Thomas @ CraftSayings.com
1. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool Mom.
2. I smile because I'm your mother, I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it.
3. Only a mother can share love with all of her children, yet give each child undivided love.
4. The next best thing to having you as a mother is knowing that my children will have you as a grandmother.
5. A mother understands what a child does not say.
6. All moms are working moms.
7. Most mothers and daughters bond, but some are crazy glued!
8. There is no friendship, Nor is there a potion, That is as strong as a mother's love & devotion!
9. Shhh! Mom is in time out!
10. A mother holds a special part of all that is treasured in the heart.
11. Motherhood is not for wimps.
12. Whether rich or poor, Kids in and out the door, Babies crawling on the floor,
A mother couldn't ask for more.
13. Cordless mom... recharge with hugs!
14. A father's love calms fears. A mother's love dries tears.
15. There are three ways to get something done. 1) Hire someone to do it. 2) Do it yourself. 3) Forbid the kids to do it.
16. A rich child often sits in a poor mother’s lap. – Danish Proverb
17. If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.
18. A real mom knows where to hunt for her missing kitchen utensils... in the sandbox.
19. Nothing can bring a smile to a mother's face like those three little words, "Time for bed".
20. If I had no kids what would I do for aggravation?
21. One thing moms and cats have in common. . . spit baths!
22. All the words in the world can't say what a hug from Mom can.
23. Mom loves hugs and kisses and help with the dishes!
24. Mom stands for "Manager Of Messes".
25. M agnificent