Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Valentine Decorations

A tour of my home decorated for Valentine's Day!

The valentine sign welcoming on my front door.

My front door surrounded with roses and my Christmas discount red rug for $1.50.
My Valentine's day flag.
Bathroom shelf. I don't know if these clowns are really Valentine's Day decorations, but they are red and I display them every year. These clowns were purchased for $1 each years ago, such a great deal.The rug in front of my kitchen sink.
My kitchen table.The place mats on my bar (we always eat on place mats). The cute heart shaped pot holders were given to me by one of my customers last week (how fun!). I didn't want to put them in my drawer and out of sight, so I decided to put them on the corner of the place mats. I think it looks so very cute.
My kitchen window with a couple of Valentine bear figurines.The love blocks are on my stove. Another $1 store find.
This is my Valentine purchase this year - these cute kitchen towels. "Will cook for Kisses!". You'll have to notice my "pink" waffles on the stove. Brady eats waffles everyday before school. I mass make them, wrap them individually and put them in the fridge. On a school morning we pop them in the toaster for a quick, easy, and yummy breakfast.
The heart on the right side I made years ago at a Relief Society meeting. On the left side is a love sign with kissing bears.
My coffee table. Notice the cute pillows and my heart throw from Home Interiors.
A closer look of my lovers.
My kissing dolls and cute Valentine bears.
I hope you enjoyed the tour of my Valentine home. I like the change of the lighter colors and sparkling glass candle holders. It seems light and airy and springy. It's the time of year I know that spring is just around the corner. Even though the ground hog predicted 6 more weeks of winter, we have the hope of spring. It's coming! Happy Valentine's to you. I am hoping to make it a very LOVING month - by spreading LOVE every where I go.

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

All your decos are so cute...your home seems so cozy and full of love!

Zoey said...

Love all of your decorations! If only I had the motivation!

Ann Marie said...

I am so exited to see the decor!
Yay! You do have alot of stuff, and so cute.. I love the kissing dolls... The clowns look great..
Good job!
I thought I was alone.. Most of my bloggy friends said they have nothing Valentines.. They don't really celebrate!
Glad you make each holiday special for your family! XO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin