Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Book Review for Chance Encounter by Jennie Hansen

I finished reading this while on vacation for Thanksgiving. I absolutely loved this book! This book captured my interest to the point where I didn't want to put it down. It takes place during Christmas and was very appropriate that I happened to pick this to read (out of my pile of books). It kept me entertained and I fell in love with the characters. I love it when a 35 year old finds love - or is lead to the man of her dreams - to live happily ever after. I wish I could be lead to the man of my dreams.... I guess I'll keep on praying really, really hard. (LOL).

Here is the synopsis of the book: 

Thirty-five years old and single, Kendra Emerson believes any hope for romance is as far away as the family she's driving to visit. However, her plans for a peaceful, uneventful holiday change abruptly when she ends up stranded in a small Nevada town. While window-shopping, she hears a sudden crash of glass, and two armed robbers take Kendra and a nearby child hostage.

Meanwhile, Chase Kirkham, a recluse by choice, runs a secluded sheep ranch fifteen miles from his nearest neighbor. Running low on supplies, Chase fires up his old truck to make the long trip into town. On a lonely stretch of road, and with a winter storm approaching, he sees two desperate figures stumbling across a frozen field. This encounter draws Chase into the adventure of his lifetime.

In Chance Encounter, Jennie Hansen delivers another heart-stopping romantic thriller complete with a chilling abduction, a family's answered prayer, and two wounded hearts that are able to heal each other.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin