Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blogger Awards

I am the proud blogger of two friendship blogger awards from Scrappy Girl. She is very kind!! She gave me this award in October - but I never picked it up. I still fell new to the blogging world and am trying to figure it all out. The awards are pretty fun. I see them often while I browse sites. Now I am a proud owner of awards - how fun is that?



Today while checking out scrappy girls blog - she has awarded me another one. I really feel special!! I finally decided to get them picked up. Thanks again - it makes my day! I think you are quite a wonderful blogger too!



Thanks again!

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Yay! You deserve awards!!
I didn't know what to do with mine either, and just picked some up on Sunday that were old.
That was nice of scrappy girl.
Isn't the blogging world fun??

Have a good day, and love your Vetran tribute!!

Scrappy Girl said...

They are well deserved! I love your blog and I am glad we have become bloggy buds. 9 more days...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin