Sunday, October 19, 2008

Photo Tag

This tag is easy. You go to your Picture files and choose the 4th photo out of the 4th folder and post it.

This is Brady and our dog Chewy. It was around Christmas time 2 years ago. Brady is wrapped up in a fuzzy fleece throw and still in PJ's. Our little Chewy died last fall - about a year ago. He was one cute little fluffy dog. He was a cross between a wiener dog (daushound) and golden retriever. He was just the cutest dog ever. It took me a long time to get over his death - I had a phantom dog for a long time that needed to be loved and taken outside or fed. One day I'll get another dog.

Fond memories.

You're it!

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

Cute pup and cute son...I love the name Brady. When we were waiting to receive a child to adopt we decided on names for a boy and girl. Brady Patrick was the one we chose for a boy. Patrick is my grandfather's name.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin