Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Friday, September 26, 2008

Monday Night, family home evening

Brady having dinner with the family.
Jason and Sharon laughing at me having to take pictures during dinner to share on my blog. I have become a very silly mom. But, I love that I am taking more picture and remember each moment of our times together. Memories that will last, because I am blogging/journaling and I know it will be a blessing to us down the years. I have always been bad at journaling, but good at scrap booking. Then I have to rake my brain to remember the details for the picture. This should make those scrap booking days much easier.
Monday night, Sept 22, 2008 our family actually got together for dinner a short message and a movie. It is always wonderful to be together and enjoy each other's company. For dinner we had the lemon pork chops, baked potato, beans, watermelon, apple sauce, kool aid and biscuits.

Our short message was our discussion about the God head. We believe in God the Eternal Father, his son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost. We believe they are 3 distinct different people. Brady had this discussion in seminary that morning and he shared this information with our family and we had a nice discussion. Sharon, who is not LDS and was raised Baptist was taught they are 1 person. It was quite the discussion and Jason was really shocked that others believe they are 1 person. It's always fun when Jason gets to know Sharon better with each discussion we have.

Then we crowded into our small TV room and watched Baby Mama which I had rented. All in all it was a wonderful evening. I love it when we are all together - it doesn't happen near enough with Jason being all grown up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin