Monday, September 22, 2008

Front Door Decorations

This is my little house. Every season change I change the decorations on my front door and if it is a holiday, I add decorations to my yard. I am a very foo foo home.
This was my door decorations since the 4th of July with red, white and blue flowers.

This was the flag that I just took down. I have been flying it for a month now.
This is the new fall scare crow flag I put up today.

My new front door, with fall sun flowers and apples.
I love decorating. I love having a change, although I am not quite ready for fall weather yet. I have really enjoyed the summer.

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

I adore the color of your home. Many of my friends are painting there rooms that color! Very chic!

I love to decorate too! It's getting to me now. I'm getting the itch to dig out all of fall.. I have to keep telling myself.. One more week.. One more week..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin